🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Two freelancers on the same IP address or eve...
Page options
mykola-volkov
Community Member

Two freelancers on the same IP address or even the same PC

Hello! My wife is on her maternity leave now and wants to try herself in freelance too. Can she create a freelancer profile on Upwork? I mean is it possible for two Upwork freelancers (with two separate profiles) to work from the same IP-address, or even on the same PC?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
varungs
Community Member

Yes, you can work from the same IP address or from the same PC. Do make sure that each freelancer only uses their own account and logs out after they're done. You can't use each other's account. Other than that, you're good to go

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
varungs
Community Member

Yes, you can work from the same IP address or from the same PC. Do make sure that each freelancer only uses their own account and logs out after they're done. You can't use each other's account. Other than that, you're good to go

Varun, thanks for the fast and clear answer! Appreciate!

One thing that is not clear, can you help please. We (he/she) have to logout from account to login the other? It is needed or just we can use them on differnt browser etc.? Just to know before we get any harmful thing.

Kind Regards

re: “One thing that is not clear, can you help please. We (he/she) have to logout from account to login the other? It is needed or just we can use them on differnt browser etc.? Just to know before we get any harmful thing.”

You should create separate local computer accounts.

Why don’t you want to do so?

It doesn’t cost anything. It is safer. Less likely that you’ll accidentally use wrong Upwork account, or get flagged by Upwork.

Thank you for kind information. If fact, we are relatively new to UpWork.

benardondara
Community Member

yess she can do that and if you need an assistance contact me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members