🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Two profiles: General profile has a bad revie...
Page options
camerado
Community Member

Two profiles: General profile has a bad review, voiceover (specialized) profile does not - modify

Hi -

I have two profiles now; the 'general' profile, which includes a very negative review (which I didn't deserve - the client was a **Edited for Community Guidelines**) and my voiceover profile which includes just my positive reviews. How can I either 1) delete my general profile with the crappy review or 2) edit out the negative review so it matches the voiceover profile? And why are these displaying differently anyway - seems to me, if anything, the voiceover prfile would have the **bleep**ty review since that job was a voiceover job. Client will see the general profile first and judge me from that though. Just bought 20 connections, shouldnt have done that til this solved, oh well - pls assist

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Jason R wrote:

I have two profiles now; the 'general' profile, which includes a very negative review (and my voiceover profile which includes just my positive reviews. How can I either 1) delete my general profile with the crappy review or 2) edit out the negative review so it matches the voiceover profile? And why are these displaying differently anyway - seems to me, if anything, the voiceover prfile would have the **bleep**ty review since that job was a voiceover job. Client will see the general profile first and judge me from that though. Just bought 20 connections, shouldnt have done that til this solved, oh well - pls assist

You didn't put the contract with the poor feedback onto the voice-over profile, that is why it does not show there, which is a good thing. If you only apply for voiceover jobs, just make sure you apply with your voiceover profile, then the clients won't see your general profile unless they bother clicking on it.

You can't delete your general profile, and the only way to remove the feedback is to either fully refund the contract, or, if you are top rated, to use your top rated perk.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members