cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-step verification setup not working

Ace Contributor
Matt B Member Since: Jan 22, 2017
1 of 4

I just saw that Upwork supposedly will let me set up two-step verifcation. Unfortunately, setting up a phone number appears to be broken and not working.

Hey Upwork, if you are going to start charging for my Connects, get your act together and fix basic stuff like this. If a feature isn't working, don't tell people you have a cool new feature. It makes you look like you aren't a professional company.

Maros P Member Since: Apr 6, 2019
2 of 4

I suggest you to check this article Troubleshoot Mobile App. You can contact them through email ios-feedback@upwork.com. Smiley Happy

Ace Contributor
Matt B Member Since: Jan 22, 2017
3 of 4

This has nothing to do with the mobile app. It is all about the website. Right on the website, when I log in, they say, "Set up two-factor authentication". I can't set it up. I put in my phone number and it keeps saying that Upwork needs a phone number. It's on error on the website, not the mobile app.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Matt,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Can you please send me a PM with more information and a screenshot of the page so I can share with the team? Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS