🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Two tabs are opening when I click "Submit...
Page options
barbara_rich
Community Member

Two tabs are opening when I click "Submit a Proposal"

Hi!

For the last couple of days, each time I click "Submit a Proposal" from the job list, two tabs open with the proposal form. I've tried clearing my cache, etc. but the annoyance is persisting. Hopefully my connects are only charge when I actually submit a proposal...

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Barbara,

I just check this and was not able to replicate this issue on our end. Also, I can confirm that connects were used only when you successfully submitted proposals. This you can check under your Connects History.

Could you please confirm if this is happening with different browsers?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

This is happening in Chrome. I don't usually use other browsers but I can
test it.

Hi there,

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, I am using Firefox browser and whenever I click on "Submit A Proposal" it opens up two tabs instead of one.

Wanted to bring this to attention and see if there was any solution.

Thanks!

Hi Garrett,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via a support ticket and keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I just tested Chrome, Firefox and Safari and the same thing is happening in all of them.

Thank you for following up, Barbara.

Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via a support ticket and keep you updated.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths