🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » BUG
Page options
nadiabustos
Community Member

TypeError: Object (...) is not a function.

Hi. A week ago I tried to upload works to my portfolio and constantly an error arises: TypeError: Object (...) is not a function. How can we solve it?

111 REPLIES 111

Hi Jean,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've same problem 

Hi Manal,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan, 

I am having the same issue. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you, Theodora

Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via a  support ticket and keep you updated. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2a297758
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I need help immediately 

Hi Ariel,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
z-tag
Community Member

Hello, I had an error loading the portfolio.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maxim,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you, Nadia.

This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via your support ticket and keep you updated.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

No problem! I will be aware, thanks.

Hello!

I have the same problem. I can't update my portfolio because of this error : Object is not a function.

Please, help me.

Thank you.

Hi Yuliia,

I apologize for the inconvenience this cause. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via a support ticket and keep you updated.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I am encountering the same error while trying to update my profile.

I’ll appreciate your assistance in this regard. Thank you.

br,
Ahsan

Hi Ahsan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolios. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, i am new here. i  tried to upload works to my portfolio and constantly an error arises: TypeError: Object (...) is not a function. How can we solve it?

Hi Winda,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your portfolio? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I was trying to add a portfolio item that now seems to have new functionality (Case study, Gallery). I added a Classic type, filled all fields, and added a screenshot.

The preview crashes and does not let me proceed further from this page: upwork.com/ab/portfolios/preview

The error reads "TypeError: Object(...) is not a function" that's all.

Please help. It was a great project and I really want to showcase it in my portfolio. I haven't updated in years so I'd really appreciate a quick fix.

Thank you in advance.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mikko, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via your support ticket and keep you updated.

~ Avery
Upwork
kinector
Community Member

OK, that's perfect then! Sorry for double-reporting.

Thank you.

- Mikko

Hi everyone! 

Does anybody hava any idea about what does "TypeError: Cannot read property 'skillUid' of undefined" mean? I'm trying to update my portfolio with the files like jpg, gif and when I click update this message appears. 

Please let me help as soon as possible;

Thanks!

Hi Fakhar Ud Din,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this known issue.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

While adding portfolios after adding all the details when preview is clicked an error is showing and no preview is loading.

UPWORK 1.PNG

UPWORK 2.PNG

UPWORK 3.PNG

Hi Akhil,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I keep getting the same error: "TypeError: Object(...) is not a function" when trying to preview work into my portfolio. What does this mean and how can I fix this?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claudia, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that this is a known issue. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I am having a problem while updating my portfolio section. Please solve the problem.

I am getting this error message "TypeError: Object(...) is not a function) "

Hi Chetan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Team,

While I am uploading png image to my portfolio I am getting an error which the  screenshot is attached.

Please do the needful

Thanks

Jigo Peter

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jigo,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with this issue.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear all,

When I update my profile "TypeError: Object(...)" Message diplayed on top of screen. Actually everything works fine but if it is solved it will be better.

Hi Abdullah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolio items. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cogneo
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. Tried all the recommendations, clearing cache and tried other browsers, all with the same error message. See attached. Is there any idea when this JavaScript error might be resolved? Really makes many of us question whether we can continue with the service!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Collin,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via a support ticket and keep you updated.

~ Bojan
Upwork
web_pulse
Community Member

Hi,
I am getting this error
TypeError: Object(...) is not a function

I have asked you to please troubleshoot my profile. But i do not received any notification or even response email.
I think that I am waisting my connects in proposals and buyers do not get my profile, Please check my profile if there's any issue fix soon.
Cheers!

JoanneP

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via your support ticket and keep you updated.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your response. I am waiting for the technical
department response.
Thank you
deepaksharma143
Community Member

TypeError.JPG

Hi Deepak, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! I'm having this issue too, can't upload a video to my portfolio!
Waiting for your reply, thank you very much, UpWork staff.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths