🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: UBL MasterCard
Page options
ali_dobbins
Community Member

UBL MasterCard

Hi 
upwork is not accepting my UBL mastercard. I've added the payment method successfully but on payment I'm getting "payment was declined". Although my card session is activated.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I waited 48 hours to be reviewed for and still waiting for the activation of payment method and still waiting.

Hi I have figured out the reason, hope this could help. 

I've changed my name to "Shahid Ali" which is the beneficiary name of my bank account.

but still I do see my old name "Ali Dobbins" in emails and notifications from upwork, that could be the reason where the name on the account does not match the name on my Upwork account.
the problem should be fixed if upwork change my name to "Shahid Ali" from "Ali dobbins".

Hi Shahid,

Just to confirm that your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name and match your bank account name so that it can be verified. If further help is needed feel free to update your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Thanks, my full name is "Shahid Ali" which is the beneficiary name of my bank account aswell.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members