🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » UK Bank sort code
Page options
m-a-popa
Community Member

UK Bank sort code

Hello! I am trying to set up a payment option on my account, and my UK bank's sort code is not recognised. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Matthew,

You can find your sort code on your bank statement or on your checks. If you're not absolutely sure you have the right code, call your bank to confirm. If you're still experiencing any problems after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi 

I'm trying exaclly the same.

My Bank is Starlink.

@Goran he is not asking where he can find sort code.

Hello! I am sorry if I have not clearly stated my problem. I know the sort code, and I have used it in the past. However, when I enter it, Upwork says it can't find my bank. Thus, no payment is possible. Would you mind tackling the issue again?

Thank you in advance.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bartlomiej and Matthew,

Could you please try to enter the bank address manually? You’ll see the green link ’’enter branch address manually’’ under the bank not found a section of your bank information tab.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
m-a-popa
Community Member

Hello! I do not know the address of my branch. In fact, I have never been in any branch of the bank, since I opened my account online. What should I do?

Hi Matthew,

You can call your bank to confirm the branch address for your bank account. Once you have that you can enter your payment details manually. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members