cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPWORK BUGS

Highlighted
Zahin Z Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
1 of 10

I usually send 5-7 links of my work to potential clients so that can check out my skills before they decide to hire me. The links, I thought showed active in green color, but now the links appear as normal textScreenshot (2).png

I swear the links were active hyperlinks, but now it seems like normal text.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 10

Hi Zahin, 

Is this the first time that you noticed the links showing up a normal text? Did you also try a different browser? 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 10

Yes. The links were working fine 1-2 weeks ago. I just got selected for the rising talent program and was excited to get more jobs. But now I think I lost potential clients after sending those proposals.
See, it's still inactive. Help me Joanna. Please. 

Highlighted
4 of 10

I checked the links from other browsers too. No luck

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 10

Hi Md. Zahin,

I checked your account and it looks like you already have an open ticket for this concern. I'll follow up with the team that's handling your case and they will update you directly on the ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
6 of 10

Md. Zahin Z wrote:

I usually send 5-7 links of my work to potential clients so that can check out my skills before they decide to hire me. The links, I thought showed active in green color, but now the links appear as normal text...

I swear the links were active hyperlinks, but now it seems like normal text.

I think if a client were interested, they would just copy the url and check out your work. It is an inconvenience that the links aren't showing as live, but not probably not costing you jobs. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
7 of 10

This is a non-issue.

Don't worry about it.

Highlighted
8 of 10

I'm sorry but this is a huge issue for me. I don't like to waste my clients' time with copy/pasting.
Psychologically speaking and also putting myself in their shoes, if I was the client and I had to copy/paste to check someones work, then I would just move on to the other freelancers who has the same skills without wasting my time there

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Claudio A Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
9 of 10

this is not a serious freelance website buddy., That´s just what I do, and I always offer first than any one, but it has been difficult to get any job!

Highlighted
10 of 10

I doubt most clients would copy/paste the url given that my proposal is one of the hundred proposals sent to him/her.The idea of just copy/pasting might just change their mind.  Most clients would just move on to the next 99 freelancers who has the same skills as me and maybe active links that don't need copy/pasting, hence less amount of their time consumed and hence, more time to do something more important. I'm sorry but I kinda need this fixed asap. I'm a premium member and I do not doubt  upwork's technical team.I know this will be fixed, but it's a matter of when that concerns me

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS