🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » UPWORK Desktop App keeps loading
Page options
marybmc2019
Community Member

UPWORK Desktop App keeps loading

Hi Upwork Team, 

I have been using the app on my new laptop since the end of April. Now the other day when I tried to start and run the app because I have work. It suddenly stopped loading then I checked the app shortcut to run again but it was gone and so I had to uninstall and reinstall. However, every time after installing when I try to run the app it only goes to the loading part no progress at all. I have tried all the suggested steps but no luck. This is what keeps happening.

I use the app from my old pc for now but I need the app on my laptop because it is where the work is being done.

Can someone help me?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mary,

Could you please confirm your operating system on your new laptop? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi This is what I use. [image: image.png]

Hi Mary Adelene,

It seems like the screenshot was not added successfully. Could you please share your laptop's OS version so I can check with the team?

~ Joanne
Upwork

**Edited for community guidelines**

Sorry for the late response. Until today I am not able to download the Upwork Desktop App. It used to be working but suddenly it was gone from my laptop and tried to redownload but after running the app to install it just keeps on loading. I made sure the anti-virus or firewall is off and no other version on file. I really need to have it on my laptop so I can work wherever I have it on my desktop but I only use that when I am home. I could not leave the house now because I don't have the app on my laptop. Please help me 😞

Thank you for reaching back to us with additional information, Mary.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members