🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » UPWORK HAS BEEN HACKED AND WE LOST ANYTHING?
Page options
antonia1968
Community Member

UPWORK HAS BEEN HACKED AND WE LOST ANYTHING?

This profile I write from is AN EMMERGENCY I made it because for 2 days now, despite being a Premium member I am locked outside my account.

I am a 100% Top Rated paying every month the fees making big  numbers. I am Antonia B V- you can check my real profile

Since yesterday I try to enter my account but it keeps saying it sends me the code  to mobile: 
NO CODE RECEIVED
NO EMAIL WITH CODE RECEIVED

I cannot talk to the help desk, canot enter my  account cannot even WORK DAMMIT because I cannot login my desktop APP. GUYS this is FRAUDE AND YOU NEED TO SOLVE IT ASP!

I have no connection don't even know who to ask for.

Should I call the police because this is FRAUDE! I have money to withdraw Tuesday and also I must WORK!!!! 

You better answer NOW!

11 REPLIES 11
antonia1968
Community Member

I keep getting email stating that time and date my account has been accessed from my location. Thank you I know I try to access it but  let me IN dammit!

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Should I call the police?"

Yes. Call the police. They'll get right on it.

(I'm kidding of course.)

In all seriousness, who you should talk to in situations like this is addressed here:

Problem? Solve here...

I am sorry if you are having trouble with your account. But resolving problems relating to logging into accounts, including when two-factor authentication procedures are failing, is not a police matter.

petra_r
Community Member

If anything has been hacked at all, it would be your account, not Upwork itself.  That is also unlikely if you still get emails.

I'll flad your post so one of the moderators can get the details of your account from you and get the security team to look into it.

this is my real account
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I changed the password. All reseted.

But if I try to login with the new password it asks to insert the verification code sent via sms - and that CODE IS NOT ARRIVING!

I ask then send code by mail: NO CODE ARRIVES!

So I am locked outside!

I need urgently support!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Antonia,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I guess you realize that one locked outside like this has hands bound at his back, no contact nothing. I had to make this fake profile to be able at least to get into the board! Don't tell me that this is normal!

My mail is the same for years now, my mobile is  working fine

I am not getting any code....

Upwork are we kidding? I can't even work on the desktop app...

I am losing work hous  because I cannot login the desktop app!!! I have to bill 10 hours!

I am still out. When can I get someone to solve this? not even the chat is available... 

I PAY for Upwork membership I am in my rights to have support. 

Hi Antonia,

I understand your frustration and concern with this. I would like to confirm that our team is checking your original account. Once we have more details our team will reach out to you directly and assist you further with accessing your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

upwork sms not received not even one
upwork emails not even in smap.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members