🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » UPWORK - MPESA PAYMENT DELAY
Page options
lackymusau
Community Member

UPWORK - MPESA PAYMENT DELAY

I requested for payment through Upwork - Mpesa yesterday and it was processed successfully but never got the payment on Mpesa. Similarly this morning I have done the same and I have not received yet..basically it takes less than 30 minutes to get the cash on MPESA..I contacted Mpesa yesterday and they told me the transaction is not visible in their end so i should contact Upworkso how can i be helped?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maurice,

Please be patient for 1 business day to be completed. If you still haven't received the funds by tomorrow morning, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Experiencing the same problem too. I withdrew 5 hours ago and it hasnt reflected on my side. what could be the problem? the process normally takes less than an hour.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hello Geoffrey,

Please refer to the information I shared in my previous post and be patient for up to 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
clinton_odhiambo
Community Member

I made a withdrawal on 11-04-2021 (Last week on Sunday). Until today, I am yet to receive my payment. I have contacted the bank that receives the cash from Upwork before sending it to M-PESA but they too say the cash has not reflected on their end. Today is the second day. What's happening?

Hi Clinton,

I'm sorry to hear about your withdrawal. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members