🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » URGENT - Bank Details not getting approved.
Page options
ef7eefe2
Community Member

URGENT - Bank Details not getting approved.

Hi

I'm using my pseudonym "Perfect Digital" as my name of the account, but as it is not matching my name on bank account which is "**Edited for Community Guidelines**" Upwork system is not allowing me to use my Bank Details. Could you please manually approve of the name discrepancy ASAP, as I have some people who want to place orders for my work on Upwork soon?

Thanks
Navin

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

You will need to use your real name on your Upwork freelancer account.

Hi Preston

Thanks for the quick response. I just read that. I didn't know that before and neither did they tell me that while approving my freelancer account. However, I've logged in a name change request, which might take up to 48 hours. Hopefully that goes through. Please advise if there's anything else that I need to do in this regard.

Thanks

N

Just wait.

pudingstudio
Community Member

Perfect D wrote:

Hi

I'm using my pseudonym "Perfect Digital" as my name of the account, but as it is not matching my name on bank account which is "Edited for Community Guidelines**" Upwork system is not allowing me to use my Bank Details. Could you please manually approve of the name discrepancy ASAP, as I have some people who want to place orders for my work on Upwork soon?

Thanks
Navin

Awesome for you.
Though, what does it mean?

While waiting for your name change to be updated, maybe you'd be willing to share your success story?

There are plenty of users struggling to get responses from clients; would benefit from your experience.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members