🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Account Suspended
Page options
hamzaatkhan
Community Member

URGENT HELP NEEDED!! Account Suspended

Thank you for reading this.

Day before yesterday I got an email that my account was suspended because UpWork has noticed some irregular activities. 

Many functionalities on my account were immediately set on hold and I am no longer able to log time on my ongoing project.

I was also given a link on which I had to submit some documentation which I did as soon as I can. The reason I got this hold as per the link was that UpWork noticed the name on my account was changed which let me confirm was NEVER changed.

After the document submission, it was stated that my account will be reviewed within 24 hours which not to mention DIDN'T.  I tried replying to the email so that I can get any updates regarding my review process. It's almost 48 hours since I've submitted the documentation and almost 24 hours since I replied to that email and I haven't got any response.

It's frustrating as I am not getting any response and I do have a client whom I'm working with not only that I can't submit proposals which are creating a huge impact on my earnings.

Please help me get any response from UpWork.
any help will be highly appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Hamza.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Hamza.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members