🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » URL expired
Page options
ayierocks
Community Member

URL expired

Hi, 

Why is it that all the jobs i clicked says URL expired?

87 REPLIES 87
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maricris,

I was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
naya11
Community Member

Hi Bojan, 

I am experiencing the same issue. When I click on "Submit a proposal," I receive an error message saying the "link is expired" (please see screenshot attached). Following your suggestion, I have cleared my cache & cookies and also tried using a different browser (cleared all cache and cookies on the second browser too), but to no avail. Please advise on next steps.

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nnenna,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
glflores
Community Member

Same issue here. Any resolution please? Thank you.

Hi Ginno Lois,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi guys,

I'm also experiencing the same problem. Whenever I click on "Submit Proposal" I end up with the attached page. Can you help?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jerry,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar. I look forward to hearing from your agents.

I am also facing the same problem

Can you help me to solve this issue

Hi Abhishek,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem, when I click on "Submit a proposal" I get "This link is expired", could you help me?

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ivan, 

We apologize for the delay in following up on your post. We followed up with our team and an agent will contact you directly via a support ticket with more information soon. Thank you for your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir,

I am also facing the same issue .. When I try submitting a proposal , i get the message - URL is expired, i've tried clearing cache also, tried opening in a private browser...Please help! 

screenshot attached for reference

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi, 

I am experiencing the same issue. When I click on "Submit a proposal," I receive an error message saying the "link is expired"

I am not able to submit a proposal. When I press submit button, it shows "The Link is Expired". Please suggest me.

Hi Mr. R and Advaitya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket and will be assisting you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear official!

I'm experiencing the same issue as other freelancers report. For reference, snapshot has been attached with this. Kindly do the needful to get it fixed.

Kind regards

Zeerak Malik

Hi Zeerak,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with this issue. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Ahmed,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi. I also experience the same.
is there any available resolutions?
Thank you

Hi Katrina,

I checked, and it looks like you were notified to submit your ID for verification; however, you were unable to complete this step. You may access the ticket by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I am facing the same issue when i click on "submit a proposal".

Please help.

Hi Warda,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you to assist you with completing your verification process. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. 

You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi I want to resent my verification documents. But, I do not have any link
to submit them. Can you help me with that?

Hi Warda,

I can see that you were communicating with the team regarding this. You should be able to refer to this support ticket to submit your documents. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance or have any other questions.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello,

I have the same issue with the link, while submitting a proposal. Is there a way to find the solution in open source, because I see that other people can not find one also?

Best regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same problem like this. Can you help me? thanks

Hi Fred,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm also having this issue please help

Hi Therese Ann,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via as support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am also having the same problem. Please help. Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tristan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I also have the same problem. Please help.

Hi Jed,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Bojan. I can’t seem to submit any proposal. It keeps says url expired. Contact support and I bought new connects.
zeej23
Community Member

Hello Bojan!

I am having the same issue. I have tried logging in via different browsers and android app. I have also tried to clear cache of my browser but the issue still persists. 

Can you help me a little, please!

Hi Zunair,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths