🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: URL expired
Page options
ayierocks
Community Member

URL expired

Hi, 

Why is it that all the jobs i clicked says URL expired?

87 REPLIES 87

Hi. Everytime I try to submit a proposal for a job posted I always am redirected to a page where it says ‘The link has expired.’ Never have I submitted a proposal since because this is always my encounter. How do I resolve this issue? Can you help me?

PS. Screenshot is attached.

Hi Christian,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
abidah57
Community Member

hello there!

I am facing a similar problem that whenever I try to submit proposals there is an issue of link expire, please assist to resolve this issue 

Hi Abidah,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I'm experiencing the same problem, would there be a way you could help me out with this matter as well?

-Joel

Hi Joel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having a similar issue, and due to this I'm unable to submit proposals. 

Hi Jamar,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Can you please help me, I have the same problem, once I click on sent proposal it sends me to this page saying the link has expired 

thanks in advance!

Hi Luis,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
kakul124
Community Member

respected sir, I am also experiencing same issue

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
tito_ted
Community Member

Hi, since i activated my account. This is what i am getting. Please assist

Hello Karel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
6fa701df
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem, when I click on "Submit a proposal" I get "This link is expired", could you help me?

Hi Damla,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to submit a proposal? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
abdulsamad0010
Community Member

i am also facing same issue .. did u get it fixed???

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello There,

Could you help me with the resolution of "expired url" issue?

Thanks

Vijay

Hi Vijay,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
sophia_bush
Community Member

Please I’ve been experiencing this exact problem. How did you rectify yours.

Hi Charlotte and Pradeep,

One of our team members will reach out to you both via a support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thank you, 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Team Upwork, 

I'm also facing the same issue. When I click on the Submit Proposal button, I get an error saying "This link is expired". Picture attached below.

Hi Ibrahim,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
bhimbi329
Community Member

I have the same issue.

Every time I click on submit proposal, it's giving me an error message "URL expired"

Hi Mark,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 
I received a link to verify my ID via email a few weeks ago but I was required to show a government-issued ID card with name and address in English. I had my ID card in the local language and I applied for a new one with English name which I received 2 days ago. Now I am trying to upload it but the link given to me for verification is expired (probably because a month has passed). Please help in this regard as well. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zunair,

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You, I am waiting on that now 🙂

the same issue facing for many days, a screenshot has been attached. please fix ASAP. 

Thank you for reaching out to us, Muhammad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Team,

Kindly check  also encountering same issues. Plesae fix asap.thanks!

Hi Nervin,

I checked with the team, and it looks like you need to complete the ID verification process. Please proceed to the verification step, which will prompt you upon trying to submit a proposal. Please complete the form by providing the requested information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d_thoma
Community Member

Same issue here. Any resolution please?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Demetrios,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
carmelcortez
Community Member

I am experiencing the same problems.

Hi Rose Carmel,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sudheeshvenu
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem, when I click on "Submit a proposal" I get "This link is expired", could you help me?

Hi Sudheesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sir. Can you help me ... The problem is not solved yet
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths