cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL expired

Vijay S Member Since: Apr 7, 2020
41 of 57

Hello There,

Could you help me with the resolution of "expired url" issue?

Thanks

Vijay

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
42 of 57

Hi Vijay,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Charlotte J Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
43 of 57
Please I’ve been experiencing this exact problem. How did you rectify yours.
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
44 of 57

Hi Charlotte and Pradeep,

One of our team members will reach out to you both via a support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thank you, 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Ibrahim Z Member Since: Aug 2, 2020
45 of 57

Hi Team Upwork, 

I'm also facing the same issue. When I click on the Submit Proposal button, I get an error saying "This link is expired". Picture attached below.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
46 of 57

Hi Ibrahim,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Mark L Member Since: Aug 27, 2020
47 of 57

I have the same issue.

Every time I click on submit proposal, it's giving me an error message "URL expired"

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
48 of 57

Hi Mark,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Zunair J Member Since: Aug 15, 2020
49 of 57

Hi, 
I received a link to verify my ID via email a few weeks ago but I was required to show a government-issued ID card with name and address in English. I had my ID card in the local language and I applied for a new one with English name which I received 2 days ago. Now I am trying to upload it but the link given to me for verification is expired (probably because a month has passed). Please help in this regard as well. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
50 of 57

Hi Zunair,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS