🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » URL expired
Page options
ayierocks
Community Member

URL expired

Hi, 

Why is it that all the jobs i clicked says URL expired?

87 REPLIES 87
bilal949
Community Member

I also experience the same issue. When I click on "Submit a proposal," I receive an error message saying the "link is expired" Following the suggestion, I have cleared my cache & cookies and also tried using a different browser (cleared all cache and cookies on the second browser too), but to no avail. Please advise on the next steps.

Thanks!

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Sir, I have the same problem, when I click on "Submit a proposal" I get "This link is expired", could you help me?

Hi Sudheesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
davids_hartanto
Community Member

Also experiencing URL expired, even in 2023.

Hi David,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

Browser cookies been cleared, not working.
Opera GX and Chrome, Edge, not working. All updated.
All on Windows 10

davids_hartanto_0-1679868518137.png

Hello David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths