cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to be a member of US Military Vets Group. But I could not find any options for that.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 32

Hi Michael, 

We understand how this is valuable to veterans like you and thank you for sharing your thoughts about this. As has been previously mentioned in this thread by several other moderators, we are unable to add new members to the group at the moment. However, we are actively working on a new solution. Once we have updates from the team regarding this concern, we'll make sure to announce it here in the Community. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Dustin G Member Since: May 16, 2020
12 of 32

I am new to Upwork, and I am trying to find where I can apply to join the US Veteran's user group... and where does that show up on my profile? I am a Veteran, and I have also come across a job where the client is looking for a Veteran...

Thank you in advance. Cheers!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
13 of 32

Hi Dustin,

We don't currently have an option to join the group but we're working on a solution. I'll note that you are interested and will reach out to you in the future when the option is available.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Dustin G Member Since: May 16, 2020
14 of 32

ok thank you! 

Highlighted
Mark Edward D Member Since: Nov 4, 2017
15 of 32

Hello folks, I have been searching on how to join the veterans group here, as I am sending proposals and some do require being a member. I do state it on my profile as well as in my cover letter, however, I am sure that my submissions are sometimes overlooked from the beginning, as the client would see I do not meet that requirement. I dont wish to waste connects on these. Suggestions? 

Highlighted
16 of 32

Hi Mark Edward,

We don't currently have an option to join the group, but we're working on a solution. I have taken note that you are interested and we will reach out to you in the future when the option is available. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mark Edward D Member Since: Nov 4, 2017
17 of 32
Thank you
I appreciate the notation of my interest.

Highlighted
Phylicia H Member Since: May 8, 2019
18 of 32

How does someone go about getting added to this group? (US Military Veterans Group)

Highlighted
19 of 32

Hi Phylicia,

We don't currently have an option to join the group but we're working on a solution. I'll note that you are interested and will reach out to you in the future when the option is available. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Stephen G Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
20 of 32

Hello, Guys,

I recently found the US military Veterans group on upwork and I want to be a member of the group.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks,

Stephen

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS