🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: USA PayPal for Pakistan based account?
Page options
amemon
Community Member

USA PayPal for Pakistan based account?

I've upWork account from Pakistan, can I use PayPal of my uncle from USA to pay monthly fee of Freelance Membership?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Ahmed,

You need to be the owner or an authorized co-signer of a billing method in order to be able to add it to your freelancer account. Please, also note that some billing methods aren't available in certain locations. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Ahmed,

You need to be the owner or an authorized co-signer of a billing method in order to be able to add it to your freelancer account. Please, also note that some billing methods aren't available in certain locations. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks. He is my uncle, as I mentioned and he is willing to pay for my Freelance fee. However, he got Personal PayPal Account. I understood, I can not use his PayPal for toping up my account.

Question: Is there any Gift Card or Discount Code that he can gift me?

Offtopic Question: I dont know why, but I've years old account since eLance days, the moment I clicked "Basic Membership" I lost all my connects, is there anyway I can get those coonects back?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed, 

We don't have any promo code to give out at the moment as these are given through our marketing efforts and on-site events. Be sure that you are subscribed to our marketing emails to be notified about these efforts. 

~ Avery
Upwork
kalaani
Community Member

Hi,

It's great if you can add more withdrawal methords and specially  a "check" for countries that not Paypal like Sri Lanka. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your suggestion, Kalaani. I'll make sure to share this with the team for their consideration.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths