🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » UX Issue: Getting the feedback popup again an...
Page options
ssaurabh6102
Community Member

UX Issue: Getting the feedback popup again and again even after submitting the feedback once

11 REPLIES 11
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saurabh,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear about the frustration with the survey pop-up reappearing. I've tried to replicate on my end and can confirm the pop-up disappears once I respond to both questions and submit feedback. Could you please try completing the form, submitting feedback and let me know if the pop-up reappears on the next login?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vlad,

I submitted my feedback 2 times but still popup keep s coming and very anoying while working and it jumps in middle.

Thanks

Saurabh

Saurabh and Phyllis,

Thanks for following up as well! I'll forward your account information to the team who's already investigating this. I've also merged two threads about the same issue. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
robbie3999
Community Member

Hi, I keep getting two survey popups on my "Find Work" page, lower right corner. Below is an example of one. The second one has slightly different questions but the same format.

First time around I dutifully answered the questions and submitted the response. A few days later they were back. If I just dismiss the popup it comes back next time I go to the "Find Work" page. So I answered again and it went away.

A few days later and its back again.What do I need to do to make this thing go away for good???

image.png

Hi John,

Thanks for letting us know! I've flagged this to the team as this survey isn't supposed to appear after being completed. I'll provide an update once I have more information about it.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria, the popup surveys are pestering me, too. I've already responded to both, but they keep coming back the next time I visit.

Phyllis G wrote:

Valeria, the popup surveys are pestering me, too. I've already responded to both, but they keep coming back the next time I visit.

Yes, it's popped up at least 4-5 times on my computer and several more times on my phone.

Hi Valeria,

I am having the same issue with multiple types of pop ups both on PC and Mobile.

Hi. The survey still keeps showing on my profile while looking for jobs, on my phone browser too. I asked suport to stop them please, they said "clear cookies and cache". No solution yet, in the past months i've reported a lot of bugs and all they say is "clear cookies and caches". Please I don't want to see the survey appear on my profile never again, maybe you can put an option in the survey: "never show again". 

On the other hand I noticed you changed the searching for jobs section, now it asks if desired to check jobs or freelancer or project catalog, for what reason would be a freelancer looking for another freelancer? Maybe to make friends? I don't see an option for friend request! IF I want to see freelancer I should go to my client account to see them.

Also, the notification section is a nightmare now al is known for all, can you please make it as it was before the change? 

In all, this improvements I think don't bring any good, I don't like them. 

Hi Carlos, Christine and Sein,

We appreciate your reports and apologize for the frustration the recurring pop-up has caused you. Our team is actively investigating the issue and we'll follow up with an update as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi, the popup thing occurred again yesterday and again today. Here's an idea. How about turning the entire survey functionality **OFF** until you figure out what the problem is? It's not like this is some critical component of the website that is required to function.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members