cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ukrainian Banks starts to support IBAN - direct payments from Upwork?

Danila K Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
1 of 7

On 5 August, Ukrainian banks transfer all accounts to International Bank Account Number identification. So Upwork is planning to allow freelancers from Ukraine get paid by providing IBAN in payment methods?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Danila,

Apologies for the late response. Our team will follow up directly with you to clarify a few details related to your question and the change you mentioned, and advise you directly.

Andrii M Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
3 of 7

Hello Vladimir,

I think the topic is interesting for the wide public.

Would be there any information regarding that?

4 of 7

I didn't get any answers too so don't worry that you miss something. I will reply to this topic if administration contact me regarding this question

Denis P Member Since: Apr 20, 2017
5 of 7

Hello Vladimir,

It's not just a personal question for Danila and actually all Ukrainian freelancers are interested in how to setup IBAN payment method on UpWork.

Thank you in advance,

Denis

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 7

Hi All,

IBAN is international bank account number, and it's supported on Upwork. If your bank requires you to enter IBAN, please add the IBAN to bank account number field.

I hope it helps.

~ Valeria
Untitled
7 of 7

Hi Valeria!

Thank you for your reply, but now we're discussing a withdrawal with smaller fee ($1 like to Polish banks, available for Polish freelancers). My friend lives in Poland, he told me hat he withdraws funds from Upwork to Polish credit card with only $1 fee. On the next day, he has these funds on his credit card.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS