🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Un-withdrawing Proposals and Reclaiming Conne...
Page options
gbobic
Community Member

Un-withdrawing Proposals and Reclaiming Connects After Suspension

I had my account temporarily suspended pending verification. I have now verified it, but the suspension resulted in all of my active proposals being withdrawn.

Since the suspension was not a consequence of anything I did wrong, how do I get my proposals that were active un-withdrawn? I have clients asking me what happend as they were about to hire me, but my proposals are gone and I cannot re-submit a proposal because my previous proposal on that particular assignment was withdrawn.

Alternatively, how do I reclaim the connects that were expended on these auto-withdrawn proposals?

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Gordan,

Please know that once a proposal is withdrawn it cannot be readded to the job post, if the post is still available, feel free to submit a new proposal. If you were already communicating with the clients you mention and they wish to hire you, you don't need to submit a proposal again, the client can go to your profile and click on the Hire button to send you an offer directly.

Lastly, we will return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members