🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » UnResponsive Client After Work Submission
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

UnResponsive Client After Work Submission

I Know that After 14 Days the Payments is Automatically Released But bigger concern is that the Contracts with No Activity effects your JSS . What are the Possibilities after the Payment is Released . 1) Can i End the Contract  ?  2) Is this 14 Day Period of no activity on contract effect my jss ? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

bigger concern is that the Contracts with No Activity effects your JSS .

No. Only if nothing was ever (!) paid for 2-3 *M*O*N*T*H*S*  (not a few days) or if you have a high percentage of such contracts, which you do not.

Atif S wrote:

What are the Possibilities after the Payment is Released . 1) Can i End the Contract  ? 

Of course you can. But why are you in such a rush? It is better to let the client close the contract so you can get feedback.

Atif S wrote:

2) Is this 14 Day Period of no activity on contract effect my jss ? 

No, of course not.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

bigger concern is that the Contracts with No Activity effects your JSS .

No. Only if nothing was ever (!) paid for 2-3 *M*O*N*T*H*S*  (not a few days) or if you have a high percentage of such contracts, which you do not.

Atif S wrote:

What are the Possibilities after the Payment is Released . 1) Can i End the Contract  ? 

Of course you can. But why are you in such a rush? It is better to let the client close the contract so you can get feedback.

Atif S wrote:

2) Is this 14 Day Period of no activity on contract effect my jss ? 

No, of course not.

Thanks Petra for Councelling 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths