🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to Achieve Desired Outcome
Page options
addisonroberts
Community Member

Unable to Achieve Desired Outcome

Hello friends,

I have a question about how things are generally handled when I submit a proposal, get a job, work at hourly, and then the end, realize I am unable to achieve the desired ends that the client is looking for. I do audio and video editing and sometimes you get into a file and you realize that you are an able to remove all the noise so vocals can be heard because it is either impossible or you simply don’t have the expertise. Or maybe someone is asking for help troubleshooting an audio set up and what you thought you could do over FaceTime or you simply end up not being able to do. I feel bad excepting any type of payment for something like this. I’m here to help people and I don’t feel like I help them if I take their money and leave them with their problem. So far, my policy has been to offer not to be paid. As in I simply delete the hours and call it a day. This feels like the wrong choice, though, because it completely leaves me up a creek. I guess I’m just looking for collective wisdom on the subject knowing full well that I could end up feeling pretty stupid for even asking. Thank you
0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members