Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Change Country of Residency

Martin C Member Since: Oct 10, 2015
1 of 12

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 12

Hi Martin,

Sorry about the inconvenience. I have followed up with the team about the documents you have submitted for the verification. Could you please re-submit the scans through the secure link and make sure that you upload the first page of the utility bill so the address and the name of the company are visible?

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
3 of 12

Hi Valeria,

I already did that, and it was denied because the first page has my name and address, but it doesn't have the address of the utility company. That's on the second page which the Upwork web form doesn't allow me to upload.

I have a case opened #4984753, but unfortunately I'm the only one updating it and nobody is helping. I was able to upload the 2 pages on that case, but I'm not sure if that's going to help.

I'm new to this forum, and by mistake I clicked the "Accepted" button not knowing what it is for. It says your answered resolved my issue, but in reality it didn't yet.

Ace Contributor
Stephen D Member Since: Aug 25, 2015
4 of 12

Martin, sorry to hear about your problems with the support staff. Be prepared for a lot of quite narrow minded nonsense. This freelancing platform is still not aware of digital nomads or, as in your case, of the possibility that a person actually moves from one country to the other.

5 of 12

Hi Martin,

We have checked and it doesn't look like you have re-submitted the documents. Please, make sure you do so we can further assist you with your location change.

~ Valeria
Untitled
6 of 12

Dear Valeria,

As I said before, they were attached on ticket 4984753, three days ago. Nobody is doing anything about that ticket.

Why are you asking me if I re-submitted the documents if I already said that Upwork web form doesn't allow me to upload more than one image?

7 of 12

Sorry about the confusion, Martin. The documents have to be submitted through the secure link. Please, check a private message I just sent you for more information. Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
8 of 12

Hi Valeria,

I don't see your private message. I checked both my emails and messages on me Upwork account.

I also don't know what you mean by secure link.

9 of 12

Martin, on this page, please check Messages in the upper-left corner:

Screenshot_2.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
10 of 12

Valeria,

You realize that the secure link you sent me it is just redirecting me to the Upwork Web form, which I already mentioned more than once that it doesn't allow me to upload page 1 and page 2 of my utility bill.

Anyways, I did that for the third time, but this time I uploaded the second page of my utility bill which has both my address and the utility company's address.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS