cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to Chat with Upwork Support..

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
11 of 20

On your profile page, do you see this "Help" button?

help_feature.jpg

Swapnika S Member Since: Jun 3, 2016
12 of 20

No, but under Question mark symbol I am seeing Help & Support, Community and Forums, Disputes, New to Upwork. If I click Help & Support it is taking me to My Job Feed page.

Community Guru
13 of 20

What is your question?

14 of 20

My Account is Approved. I got confirmation email from upwork and when I am trying to click Help & Support or any other links it is keep on redirecting to My Job Feed.

If my account is not approved i can't get jobs awarded and also it will show Alert message on my profile. Your account is not accepted as there are no jobs for your desired skills in market place.

But i am not getting any error, just it is redirecting to my job feed page. Its very frustrating...

Community Guru
15 of 20

@Swapnika S wrote:

My Account is Approved. I got confirmation email from upwork and when I am trying to click Help & Support or any other links it is keep on redirecting to My Job Feed.

If my account is not approved i can't get jobs awarded and also it will show Alert message on my profile. Your account is not accepted as there are no jobs for your desired skills in market place.

But i am not getting any error, just it is redirecting to my job feed page. Its very frustrating...

Have you taken some tests?  Have you updated your portfolio section?  Sometimes, we just have to exercise patience, Swapnika. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
16 of 20

We apologise for this inconvenience, Swapnika. You may contact our support team via this link.

-Avery
Untitled
17 of 20

When I click that link, it is redirecting to My Job Feed page only.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 20

Hi Swapnika,

Please try logging out of your account before using the link and submitting a request.

Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
19 of 20

**Deleted because I don't read well.

Community Guru
20 of 20

@Christy A wrote:

**Deleted because I don't read well.

I'm sorry.  It seemed that my question is not original.  I don't read well. lol 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS