Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Chat with Upwork Support..

Highlighted
Swapnika S Member Since: Jun 3, 2016
1 of 20

Hello,

I don't know if anybody faced this problem, actually when I login and if I click Help & Support, its keep on redirecting to My Job feed page.

Unable to contact Upwork. Can anyone tell me alternative option to contact Upwork.

https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/?kind=error&message=Invalid%20data%20from%20remote%20sign-in%20m....

Please help me.

Highlighted
Anthony H Member Since: Jun 3, 2016
2 of 20

I have also been experiencing this - I am glad it's not an isolated issue, but it is very difficult to reach support!

Highlighted
3 of 20

You still facing the issue? How to rectify the problem then? Can you help me out?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 20

Swapnika:

What is the question that you want to ask Customer Support?

Highlighted
5 of 20

Regarding why I am keep on redirecting to My Job Feed and my selected Categories for jobs are 10 but I am seeing only Web & Mobile Design, Web Development, Mobile Development, eCommerce Development.

When I am trying to click Find Work and again it is redirecting to My Job Feed.

There error showing in URL bar is:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/?kind=error&message=Invalid%20data%20from%20remote%20sign-in%20m....

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 20

re: "When I am trying to click Find Work and again it is redirecting to My Job Feed."

This is normal.

You don't need to talk to Customer Support about this.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
JIJO g Member Since: May 28, 2009
7 of 20

Normally anyone would be able to access the support agent from top right corner question symbol and sometimes newbies are not able to access it.  But if nothing is possible and you are redirected to job feed section, then you have to  try from another browser or reset your current browser by deleting all the cookies. Hope this helps.

Highlighted
8 of 20

actually I tried in 3 computers and its keep on redirecting to My Job Feed. If I click Support & Help, it is redirecting to My Job Feed. If I click Submit a Support Request again it is redirecting to My Job Feed.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 20

Has your profile been approved yet? Until it has, and you have been accepted as a freelancer on the site, you won't have access to Support.

Highlighted
10 of 20

Yes,

My account is approved and I already started one job also. I done www.upwork.com/clearcookies but still I am getting the issue.

Unable to selecct more than 4 categories and I am Paid Member though.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS