cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Download Documents in Job Post

b_kilpatrick
Bill K Member Since: May 30, 2016
11 of 47

I've uploaded five samples to my portfolio successfully, but upwork won't take sample chapters from my novel. Something about checking for viruses et all. In all cases, Pages docs converted to PDF. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 47

Hi All,

Our engineers are aware there are issues with opening files uploaded to Upwork as attachments and they are working to fix them as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
debbiekdesign
Deborah D Member Since: Oct 27, 2015
13 of 47

will this be fixed soon... the client has resent again and I've been waiting all day, trying numerous times... please fix this soon, thank you.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 47

Hi Deborah, 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I'll send this to the team so that they can investigate this further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
debbiekdesign
Deborah D Member Since: Oct 27, 2015
15 of 47

will they fix this soon?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 47

Hi Deborah,

I've checked and see your ticket was escalated to our team, which is still working on releasing a fix for this issue. You'll receive and update on your ticket once the issue has been confirmed as resolved.

Untitled
rohit_rajsbl
ROHIT K Member Since: May 30, 2016
17 of 47

For your security, we're scanning the file you requested to ensure it isn't hiding a virus or malware.

This should just take a few seconds.

Please try downloading it again in a minute.

lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
18 of 47

Rohit,

There is currently an issue with opening attachments. Our engineers are aware of the issue and working to promptly resolve it

-Lena

Untitled
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
19 of 47

Hi All,

Please, let us know if you see the error again. Our engineers have released the fix and you should be able to open attachments now.

~ Valeria
Upwork
bizzybzzz
Katherine L Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
20 of 47

Every job that I attempt to download the attachment for, results in the same message all have listed in this post. I cannot bid on jobs unless I see what the level of detail is. Please fix this security issue asap. (Even a thumbnail would help instead most of the time.) Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS