Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Download Documents in Job Post

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 47

Hi Katherine,

Could you please, let us know which error do you see when you try to download an attachment? Do you see it when using a different browser or after clearing cache and cookies?

Edited: There is a known issue with attachments and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork
a_montiflor
April M Member Since: Sep 22, 2016
22 of 47

I am having the same issue at this time and can't apply to any jobs as I can't view any of the files the clients have uploaded. Will wait for answers in this thread. Thank you very much. 

belle_wordsmith
Isabelle N Member Since: Dec 8, 2016
23 of 47

Hi there, so i'm having the same problem, I cannot download the attachment i've been sent via messages. I tried clearing history, cashe, different broswer, different computer, but nothing is working. I've waited for a few hours trying to download it all throughout the day. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
24 of 47

Hi Isabelle,

When you try to download the attachment, do you see an error or nothing happens? Could you please submit a ticket request with more details, a link to the job you are referring to and screenshots of any errors you get?

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ostorozhno
Olya S Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
25 of 47

Hi all!

For the past hour or so, every time I open a job and try to download the attachment I get this message

"For your security, we're scanning the file you requested to ensure it isn't hiding a virus or malware.

This should just take a few seconds.

Please try downloading it again in a minute"

Trying in a minute doesn't help at all, still get the same message.

For design it's kind of important to see the image. Not too happy bidding blindly.

Anyone else getting this? Or is it just me?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
26 of 47

Hi Olya and others,

Our engineers have already identified the root cause of the issue with attachments and are working to fix it as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
cynavago
Cynthia N Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
27 of 47

Having the same problem right now. I haven't been able to accept a job offer because of this. I'll let my client know. Glad to know it's been worked on.

debbiekdesign
Deborah D Member Since: Oct 27, 2015
28 of 47

as you can see I reported this back in July and got the "we're working on it" and still never have been able to download the file 😞

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
29 of 47

Hi Debora and others,

The issue with attachments that re-surfaced today wasn't related to the issue we had back in July. Please, try to download an attachment in a job post again and let us know if you still see the error.

~ Valeria
Upwork
debbiekdesign
Deborah D Member Since: Oct 27, 2015
30 of 47

however, I was never able to view that file back in July... and testing it now it kinda pointless as that client is long gone and I don't have the time to muck around more on this 😞

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS