🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to Get Paid For Two Days
Page options
damaris_solis
Community Member

Unable to Get Paid For Two Days

This week, I was unable to withdraw funds because "payment method verification in progress.  your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account." 

OK, WHAT?

The name on my account and on my payment method are the same and remains unchanged from the previous week where I was paid without any issues. 

This is the second day in a row that I am unable to access my funds or received a straight answer from Customer Support.  

Has anyone else experienced this?  

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Damaris,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes, that is the same response I have been getting from other customer representatives for the last two days and no further input after that.

It would be helpful to hear whether this is an internal issue or how this could occur. Further, an ETA as to when it is expected to be resolved.

Hi Damaris, 

I checked and the ticket is already being handled by the appropriate team. Please allow them time to complete their review. They will update you directly as soon as they have completed their review. Than you for your patience.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members