🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to Get a verification Badge after ...
Page options
amskidraven
Community Member

Unable to Get a verification Badge after approved Identity submission

Hello,
At first, in my account, I was told that my financial transaction was limited until I submit an ID document and one of the support team members sent me a link where I can verify my Identity which I actually did and my expectation was that after I have done that, I will be required to have a video call with one of the support team members so as to get a verification badge but to my surprise, none of that happened and I am worried because when I uploaded the Identity document I was told that is was successful and it was accepted. Please what is wrong I really need to know what is happening why haven't I been able to get a verified badge yet?

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Ambrose,

I checked this account that you are using the in the community and it looks like the limitation on your account has already been lifted. Could you please try to log in and check? Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes I have gone so but nothing is changed

Truly the limitation has been removed since last week but since then I am still unable to request verify my profile to receive the verified badge. Anytime I try using the main link to verify my profile I am always told that "I do not have the permission to vidw this page."  I don't just know what to do, it is already making me feel frustrated because I really want to have to verified badge and I have done the necessary and important  thing by uploading my ID which was accepted but still I am unable to proceed with requesting for a video call to get the badge. 

Hi Ambrose, 

I checked, and it looks like the verification process requested from your was not for the ID verification badge. If you are required, you’ll be notified upon log in to complete the verification process by uploading a non-expired government-issued photo ID and meeting with us for visual verification. After we’ve confirmed your identity, the new badge will be displayed on your profile. For more information, please read this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths