🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to Login to Upwork Via Gmail & User ID
Page options
6babcb6f
Community Member

Unable to Login to Upwork Via Gmail & User ID

Hi Team,

my Wife is Using upwork Since 4 Month and She is Working on Project, 

today she is unable to login into Upwork with her Gmail Id and she is Getting message as per below,

Google account**Edited for community guidelines**is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked.

and also tried with Username and also Getting error this userid doesnot exist, now she need solution how to open and account and also she is having on-going project and also earning so she need help to open the account

29 REPLIES 29
JoanneP

Hi Mahendra,

Please send me a PM with more information so I can check this for you. You can send me a PM by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6babcb6f
Community Member

I Text you the detail of my wife please help us,

Hi, I need your help in the same matter. My brother was login through his laptop and now he is unable to sign in to his account. 

Confirm that it's you

Use your authenticator app to generate a code. Enter it in the code box and press Confirm.

This is the error he is getting and want's to sign into his account. He nevever setup and authenticator app in his account. Kindly help us in the matter ASAP.

Hi Usman,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address associated with your brother's account? I'll check that and assist him accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I already sent you message in your inbox. Kindly provide me assistance in this matter. My brother  is really worried.

8dedf5b5
Community Member

Google account is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked.

Hi, I need your help in the same matter. I was login through my laptop and mobile and now I am unable to sign in to his account. 

This is the error he is getting and want's to sign into his account. Kindly help us in the matter ASAP.

9f517920
Community Member

Unable to Login to Upwork Via Gmail & User ID

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shubham,

Our team has already reached out to you via email on your original account. Feel free to follow up directly on the email notification you have received and our team will assist you further. 
Don't forget to check your junk and spam folders on your email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Google account is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked.

Hi, I need your help in the same matter. I was login through my laptop and mobile and now I am unable to sign in to his account. 

This is the error he is getting and want's to sign into his account. Kindly help us in the matter ASAP.

f19885a7
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines** is my mail it doesn't open my account login

Hi Muhammad,

The reason you're not able to open your profile is because you have already closed it. If you would like our team to reopen it, please confirm here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes please re open it thanks. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I'll go ahead and reinstate your old account. Please know that to comply with the Upwork TOS, this new account you are posting from will need to be closed. Could you please confirm that you agree to close this account where you are posting from? Once we receive your confirmation, we'll go ahead and reinstate your old account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
f19885a7
Community Member

Yes, close this account and open the previous account. with google mail
**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Thanks.

Hi Muhammad,

Your original account is now reopened and you can log in at any time. You will also need to close your new one once you have logged in to your original one. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
5a2949cd
Community Member

Hi, 
I'm also having the same issue. i cannot login to my account. it says that email is not recognized.

8dedf5b5
Community Member

Hi Sumit,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click my name to this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account in question? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
27425be6
Community Member

Same problem

Hi there,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Upwork
5a2949cd
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I cant seem to send you a PM.

Hi John,

I can see that one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with this. You should be able to see that ticket from your email.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
695a8243
Community Member

Same problem here. I closed my account last week and now I can't reopen it. When I try to sign up, it says that it's already in use.

Hi Archie,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4092f928
Community Member

Unable to Login to Upwork Via Gmail & User ID Gmail

hi unable to log in to my Upwork account using my Gmail and username

my Gmail **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hello there,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ec26e92f
Community Member

Mahendra S wrote:

Hi Team,

my Wife is Using upwork Since 4 Month and She is Working on Project, 

today she is unable to login into Upwork with her Gmail Id and she is Getting message as per below,

Google account**Edited for community guidelines**is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked.

and also tried with Username and also Getting error this userid doesnot exist, now she need solution how to open and account and also she is having on-going project and also earning so she need help to open the account

Hello,

I'm having the exact same problem with my wife's account. She tried to create a new Upwork account and is not able to log in or create a new one with the same email. She has never been able to log in. 

I can share the email address that's affected to a mod. Please help. Thanks!

Hi Mayank,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to?

~ Nikola
Upwork
ec26e92f
Community Member

Hey Nikola,

I have sent a message to you. But I do not see it in my Private Messages page. I'm not sure if this is expected or there's some error.

Thanks for reaching out!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members