cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Login

Ace Contributor
Jordan G Member Since: Aug 21, 2015
1 of 18

I really wish Upwork would get their act together.

I have urgent updates to report to a client, and yet am unable to login to the Upwork site for the last 45 minutes or so, all it says is

Something is not quite right here.

Our apologies, but we can't complete your request now. Try again soon, as we're fixing this now

It would be nice if insteead of contantly living in denial that Upwork management would at least make an effort to have a usable system.

Community Guru
Jessica S Member Since: Dec 4, 2015
2 of 18

Omg...the CONSTANT issues this site has is mindblowing! I can't log in either but for the past few days, every other freaking page gives an error message and I have to click it 2-3 times to get where I need to be. 

How can a site like this be built SO poorly and expect to stay in business? 

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
3 of 18

The last 30 minutes has been very painful with constant errors. 

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 18

looks like there's some kind of upgrade going... can't login either.

Community Guru
Steve B Member Since: Jul 1, 2015
5 of 18

For me, over the past 90 minutes Upwork.com has been down 95% of the time.  It was down for an hour, came back up, then went right back offline. I get the "Ooops - something isn't right here.  We'll be right back" message. 

I have seen the site go down a lot over the past week.  Amazing that an online company who a lot of people depend on for their business, can't keep their site online, in 2016 -- kind of unusual.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 18

Hi All,

We are currently experiencing issues and apologize for the disruption. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You can check Upwork Status Page for updates.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Steve B Member Since: Jul 1, 2015
7 of 18

Thanks for letting us know, and the link Valeria.

Community Guru
8 of 18

So, anyway, what works for me to log in is to log in, get the error page. Click refresh (still get error). Then, change the http://www.upwork.com/d/home URL to http://www.upwork.com and it redirects to your job page. 

Community Guru
9 of 18

nvm... can't do anything after that so doesn't matter. -_-

Time for wine.

Grace-Ann W Member Since: Jan 20, 2016
10 of 18

Facing same problems. Upwork just realize 14 million is too much. It is obvious that clients will be moving to more stable platforms like Fiverr. Upwork is too complex. Too many crashes & too many people applying for 1 job. 300 applicants it is too tedious

THE WORST DECISION WAS MOVING ELANCE TO UPWORK. SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OTHER WAY ROUND

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS