Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to Submit a Support Request

e_mityassova
Ekaterina M Member Since: Sep 20, 2017
1 of 21

Hello,

I am unable to submit any request to Support. 

The sample screen grab is attached. Once I type in my question and click on 'Next' the window 'Get Help from Upwork' simply disappears. Requests don't appear in 'My Requests' page in my Support profile.

I tried doing this form different web browsers, same result.

When I click to support link from other pages (not my profile), they direct me to a third page, and then redirect within a mere second to this landing page  https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=contact-flow where I face same result as described above.

Please advise how to submit a request to Support?

Thanks 

Ekaterina

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 21

Hi Ekaterina, 

We're sorry if this has been very inconvenient for you. Is there anything we can help you with? 

-Avery
Untitled
iltaen
Roman G Member Since: Sep 20, 2016
3 of 21

Same problem, can't submit a request. I need to sign the document for my bank as soon as possible, but support is unavailable. Please, help with this.

Thanks,

Roman

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 21

Hi Roman,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're having with contacting Customer Support. Could you please try clearing cache and cookies, using the incognito mode or a different browser and confirm if the submit button is still inactive? 

Untitled

View solution in original post

iltaen
Roman G Member Since: Sep 20, 2016
5 of 21

Tested - seems now it works. Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Roman

igor_mirvaleev
Igor M Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
6 of 21

Hello, i have the same problem - can't submit a request.

i have already tryed different OS and browsers.

Please advise how to submit a request to Support?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 21

Hi Igor and Raushan,

If the above-mentioned actions are not helpful, you can try using a proxy which helped some freelancers from your country who were having similar issues to use the available support options.

Untitled
arun_manager
Arun K Member Since: Aug 10, 2009
8 of 21

Hi,

I am trying to create a support ticket but I am getting the attached message with a Back button only. I have tried using USA VPN location also, but issue stay the same, there is no option to complete and submit the request to support.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 21

Hi Arun,

I just checked your account and can confirm that you`ve managed to open a ticket with our customer support, you can access your tickets on this Link
If further help is needed let us know here or feel free to send us (Moderators) a PM if private details are involved, thank you.

Untitled
shoabahmed1
Shoaib A Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
10 of 21

I have cleared the cache and use proxy to get https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to work without redirect to https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=new-request but no benefit.

Please help its urgent my auto withdrawal has be executed today but i want the money to other channel.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS