🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to Withdraw funds
Page options
mshameer701
Community Member

Unable to Withdraw funds

Hey there,

From day one on upwork to now i have been using `Direct to Local Bank` as my Payment Method for withdrawing my funds having only one peferred account saved, but today i tried to withdraw and facing this issue(Please find the attachment), i tried contacting the Support and still didnt get a proper reply.

Can anyone please help me on this since i am highly dependant on this funds.

Thanks,

Shameer.

9 REPLIES 9
alekmandr
Community Member

The same for me here in Russia

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammed and Alexander,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to withdraw your funds. If you`re still experiencing the same problem on your end please let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran,

I tried all the ways ..
1. Clearing the cache and hard reloading
2. Tried with the IOS and Android app
3. Tried with different browsers
4. Tried with different laptops

Anything else i should try... 🤷‍:male_sign:

The frustrated part is that Upword doesnt care about this and they dont treat this as a S1 issue where the SLA is 1-2 days to actually look into the issue..
We are depending on this payments to live, imagine what happens when it turns out that i cannot withrdraw my funds and i have several dues to settle and i need to treat my family also..
Very sad to say the above..

Hi Mohammed,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused! It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this concern. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
alekmandr
Community Member

Can you help me also?  I dont have any support ticket, and it seems I cant create a new one.

There is no "Branch Number field" in my bank account info, but I believe there is a similar issue (like Mohammed had)

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

any better help than " try clearing your cache " ? 

Guyss....
Problem Solved!
Kudos to the customer support colleague `Mark Anthony`` who understood b=my situation and immediately contacted the relevant department and got the feedback which none of the previous 4 customer support members did 🙂

The issue was that i had only 2 digits entered in the Branch Number field where now upwork requests 3 digits..

The funniest part is that there is not such validation checked when we save the respective form by entering 2 digits in the field 😄

Also the second funniest part is the error message that is displayed when triggering the withdrawal, they display the error message as `technical error ........`

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members