🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to access human help
Page options
analyst_nemanja
Community Member

Unable to access human help

I am trying to get on a chat with a human operator in the help and support section. However, the option to talk to a person is simply gone, or am I missing something? I am only able to "talk" to a bot which can't help me. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nemanja,

To request help, you can click the question mark icon (see screenshot) located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option.

If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button and you'll see more support options.

Feel free to post here any issues or concerns you have regarding your Upwork account and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nemanja,

To request help, you can click the question mark icon (see screenshot) located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option.

If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button and you'll see more support options.

Feel free to post here any issues or concerns you have regarding your Upwork account and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks. It is very, VERY well hidden now. 

Once again, I am completely unable to access human help. Please help me again. The chat bot now works in such a way that I see no path to a human help.

Hi Nemanja,

It looks like you were able to reach out to our support team. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
95ed45ae
Community Member

Hey,

I need human help on Upwork myself. I still don't understand how can I talk to a person here despite reading numerous articles and posts from other people about the same issue so I am posting my problem here. My issue is I didn't enter my legal last name on Upwork while making my profile. I entered the last name that I am intending to change my now last name (the last name that is still my legal last name and is on all my current documents) into. I thought I will manage to change my documents into the last name that I have on my profile at the moment (and accordingly have all my legal documents matched with it), but that didn't happen, and now that lead into problems with the mismatched information when I chose my prefered payment method because the last name that's on my credit card doesn't match the name that's on my profile. I edited my last name on my Upwork profile into my legal last name yesterday and I tried entering the information from my credit card on my profile again, but Upwork is again showing that the information doesn't match despite me changing the details. (I guess because that is still getting reviewed?) I need help with this and how can I change my last name on my profile into my legal last name so my information from my credit card and the Upwork profile match. 

Thanks,

Maja

Hey,

I am also in need of human help on Upwork and can't seem to access it anywhere so I am doing it this way. I have an issue with my last name on the Upwork and payment accounts not matching. When I made my Upwork account I entered the last name that I intended my legal and still current name that is on all of my legal documents to change into, and then accordingly have all my other legal documents matching it, but due to various reasons that still hasn't happened and my current legal last name is still the name that is on all of my legal documents including the credit card information that I entered when I was setting up my prefered payment method. I changed my last name on my Upwork profile into my current legal last name yesterday, and tried to enter my credit card information on my profile again today, but it was again refused and again showed that my name on Upwork is still the name that I made the account with that is not my legal name. I guess that hasn't been verified yet?

Hi Maja,

I checked but don't see any name mismatch on your account. Please note that for security reasons, your new payment method will become active in three calendar days.

~Andrea
Upwork
95ed45ae
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I only posted this because I tried to enter my credit card information in my Upwork profile again today and I again got a notification back that the last names aren't matching and therefore the payment method couldn't be accepted. Thank you for your input. I will check again in two days.

e74a7abc
Community Member

This company is evil. No human available through the chat. It's a never ending cycle of sending you back to a support page. I'm trying to close my account because all I am getting are scammers through this website. CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!

Hi Arin,

I'm sorry to hear that you wish to close your account and we totally respect your decision. I've closed your account as requested. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members