Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Indian address

reshmic
Reshmi C Member Since: Jul 3, 2017
1 of 9

Hi,

I thought Indians are allowed to work on Upwork. Ami I correct? I have created a profile but I was unable to add my Indian adddrss there. It seems all allowed addresses (that can only be completed by autofilling information from google) are based in USA. Can someone help with how to add an Indian address?

Thanks,

Reashmi

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 9

Hi Reshmi,

I checked and see you selected US as your location. Please note that users are required to provide truthful and honest information in their account. In order to add your address details, please update your country selection and make sure to update your profile before submitting it for review.

Untitled
crystlebondinell
Crystle B Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
3 of 9

Hello,

I can't add my address in my profile for submiting verification. please help me

sagebriann
Sage F Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
4 of 9

Will not accepts my address. Mine is a rural one, but it won't give me an option of "Can't find your address here? Click the drop down."
My address should be

**edited for Community Guidelines**

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 9

Hi Sage, 

We apologise for the inconvenience. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you to help resolve this issue.

~ Avery
Upwork
k_yelamanchili
Krishna Y Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
6 of 9

Hi I am unable to register my indian adress , can some one please help me you can recah out to me at **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks,

Krishna

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 9

Hi Krishna,

Your country is now updated and you should be able to add your full address now. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
k_yelamanchili
Krishna Y Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
8 of 9
Hi ,

when start typing my city and province it shows US ones, could you
please help on this
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 9

Hi Krishna,

Please clear your cache and cookies and then try to add your street address first. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS