🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to add a user to the agency
Page options
arpitcul
Community Member

Unable to add a user to the agency

Hi Upwork,

I have a premium agency but still I am not able to add a user to my agency. It shows below error - 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Please help me out and let me know what is the issue with the account or agency so I can get that rectifiied 

14 REPLIES 14
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arpit,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
nibrashij
Community Member

I have created Agency Account and wanted to add a freelancer (who's already on Upwork) but I am unable to add him and receiving an error. 

Hi Nibras,

Could you please share the text of the error you`re receiving so that I can advise you accordingly? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

We were unable to send invitation to such users:

xxx@gmail.com - User has active assignments or offers

Hi Isaac,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's fixed. I only needed to add them as Non-executive.

thakur-rekha
Community Member

Hi, 
I have just created an agency account and it show's this message. 

You are not able to add users. 
can you please help me out with this issue. 

Hi Rekha,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I'm facing the same error

Hi Faheem,

I have checked your account and I can see that you haven't created an agency profile. If you want to help market the services of a team you’ve created, you need to have an agency.

Would you mind clarifying if an agency's trying to add you as a member? Or you're trying to add a member to an agency? This will help us better understand your concern and address it accordingly.

For the time being, feel free to check on this help article on how to create an agency. Afterward, you can check here for you to manage agency members.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi,

I have withdrwan all the active proposals and my profile is also public. But, when an agency manager invites me he is getting this occur "Can't add such users". Can anybody tell me why is this happening? I'll highly appreciate your answers. Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faheem, 

I checked your account and it looks like you recently submitted proposals. If your agency owner is inviting you as an Exclusive Member of their agency you will need to withdraw these proposals. Otherwise, the agency owner will need to select this option when inviting you to their agency.

~ Avery
Upwork
fd1d26c1
Community Member

Hi i just make the agency account and want to add users... but it shows, "You are not able to add users".

Hi M,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that to be able to add other members to your agency you need to upgrade your agency membership to Agency Plus. An Agency Plus plan costs $20 (USD) a month and allows you to purchase Connects for a reduced rate of $0.15 (USD) each. You can find more information in this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths