cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add account with single name

kaushikrajnish
Rajnish K Member Since: Jan 7, 2018
1 of 7

I do not have a surname. I have single name in all my documents such as Passport, Aadhar card, Voter ID and everything else. When I signed up on upwork, I was not able to sign up with single name so I entered my surname too. But now when I tried adding my bank account which is with my single name, I am not able to add it because my profile is with surname. Kindly help me out. I will provide all the required documents for verification. Thanks for your valuable time.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

It should be fine. Contact Support, say that (like Millions of people) you are mononymous, and they'll fix the mismatch for you Smiley Happy

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 7

Hi Rajnish,

I see you already have a ticket with the team about this. The team will reply to you as soon as possible via that ticket. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
941am
Trev T Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
4 of 7

Hello,

I have the same problem. Can you help me understand how to create a ticket? Every time I complete it I only have the option to contact the community. 

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
5 of 7

Hi Trev,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly for further assistance with this issue.

~Nina
df53df75
N N Member Since: Aug 22, 2020
6 of 7

I am having the same issue. Can you help me?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
7 of 7

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS