Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add address to profile

Highlighted
Bridgette W Member Since: Sep 18, 2017
1 of 10

Hello,

The website will not allow me to add my U.S. address to my profile as it is not in Google. I would appreciate moderator assistance with this matter.

Thanks!

Bridgette

Highlighted
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 10

@Bridgette W wrote:

Hello,

The website will not allow me to add my U.S. address to my profile as it is not in Google. I would appreciate moderator assistance with this matter.

Thanks!

Bridgette

I think I've seen Avery a while ago.  She probably has gone to the restroom or picked a cup of coffee first.  Are you willing to wait, Bridgette?

Highlighted
3 of 10
I'm heading off to bed shortly. No rush. Thank you!
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 10

Hi Bridgette, 

I'll ask the Customer Support Team to get in touch with you directly to help resolve this issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 10

Thanks. I haven't heard anything yet though. Could you provide me a timeframe in which to expect a response please?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 10

Hi Bridgette,

Please follow up on the notification ticket our team sent you earlier today and respond to our agent's message in order for our team to assist you further.

Highlighted
7 of 10

I'm not seeing anything in my private messages.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 10

Hi Bridgette,

Please check you registered email account (Inbox and Spam/Junk folder) and go to the question mark icon on your Upwork account > Help and Support > click My Requests link in the upper-right corner and you'll find our team's message.

Highlighted
Raina R Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
9 of 10

Please have customer support reach out to me as well. The Create a Profile page will not allow me to input my street address. I have attached an image of the issue. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 10

Hi Raina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you further with this, thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS