🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to add anything to Portfolio
Page options
sketched_artist
Community Member

Unable to add anything to Portfolio

I'm unable to add anything to Portfolio. Not sure if it's my error or website glitch. I add a Project Title, then Specialty. Then I choose a template... then the website takes me back to the page.. "add a project title" ... just keeps circling back. Never gets to "add details"

Am I doing something wrong?

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, I was unable to replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar D. I cleared cache and cooies. Tried Safari and Chrome on my Mac as well as my iphone. They all do the same thing.... when I select a template the page reverts back to where I started (the prior page)

I also just tried downloading Firefox. Does the same thing....

Hi Laura,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne 😁

kingawsm
Community Member

Every time I click the add symbol in portfolio it takes me to a page with an endless loading bar. It loads and loads and loads and nothing happens.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi George, 

I was unable to replicate your issue. Could you please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

When you click on the "+" button on the Portfolio section of your profile, are you redirected to this page

~ Avery
Upwork
basinlightphoto
Community Member

I am trying to upload to my portfolio but when I click next from step two, the page reloads and reverts back to page one. I've tried rebooting my browser, refreshing my cache, and even an incognito page, but to no avail. 

Attached are three screenshots that explain what is happening. 

Hi Richie,

We tried replicating the issue you're experiencing on a couple of different browsers but weren't able to. It loads the next page normally on our end. Please check if your internet connection is stable and if your browser is updated and isn't blocking Upwork pop-ups.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

It keeps happening to me also. All browsers on all devices. 🤔

My Mac did an update this morning and now I am able to upload to portfolio!😃

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members