🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to add phone number
Page options
pavelarudenko
Community Member

Unable to add phone number

Hi, i try to get paid but i am unable to proceed with bank payment. I have to state my phone number, but it asks me to enter (XXX)XXXXXXXXXXXX - which is 12 digits number and the code in brackets. However my phone number is only 11 digits long (including international code)

**Edited for community guidelines**

What should i do?! I am not able to be paidPavel

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Pavel,

Please try adding the phone number in this format "(country code) phone number" without the plus (+) sign for the country area, make sure to wrap the country code in brackets and add a space between the country code and the phone number.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, Joanne.

This helped!

The other question - i do not have a company, so will be my bank account OK for IBAN Number?

(I have stated correct SWIFT)

Hi Pavel,

You can add a company payment method or a payment method that is on your own name. You will need to go to Settings > Getting Paid > Add a Method > click on one of the available payment methods in your location. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Goran.

I did exactly the same, but there is no field called bank account only IBAN, but iban not always = account.

The other problem - in my profile i have a name Pavel Rudenko, but in all my documents i have Pavlo Rudenko. This prevents me from being paid.

Hi Pavel,

You can submit a name change request by going to Settings > Contact Info > updating your name. Our team will also manually review your payment method and reach out to you directly if additional information is needed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members