🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to apply for Jobs
Page options
abhitabya83
Community Member

Unable to apply for Jobs

I'm unable to apply for any jobs as the rates are marked as "Zero" by default. I'm unable to change the rates. How do I change my rates and mark my profile active.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Petra, since Abhitabya is a Business Manager, he should be able to update the rates by accessing the agency context of his account. 

Hi Abhitabya, since you are a Business Manager of the agency you are affiliated with, you should be able to update your rates, and your agency freelancers rates in this page. To access this page, please hover your mouse pointer in the Find Work tab, and click on the Agency Roster link. 

Should you wish to update yourself to be a non-exclusive agency freelancer, you can access your Members & Permissions page by going to your Settings page, and clicking on the Members & Permissions link.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Abhitabya P wrote:

How do I change my rates and mark my profile active.

Do it from your agency side rather than on your freelancer profile.

abhitabya83
Community Member

Hi Team,

I'm unable to update my profile rates, hence I'm unable to apply for any job. There is no edit options to change the Hourly rates in my Profiles settings.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abhitaya, 

I checked your account, and can confirm that you are an exclusive member of your agency. As such, you will have to discuss changing your hourly rate with the Agency Owner so that they can update your rate from $0 to another rate.

You may read this help article for more information about exclusive and non-exclusive agency members.

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

I checked your account, and can confirm that you are an exclusive member of your agency. As such, you will have to discuss changing your hourly rate with the Agency Owner so that they can update your rate from $0 to another rate.

Surely, considering it's his agency (business manager) he won't have to discuss it with anyone and can just do it himself from the agency interface?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Petra, since Abhitabya is a Business Manager, he should be able to update the rates by accessing the agency context of his account. 

Hi Abhitabya, since you are a Business Manager of the agency you are affiliated with, you should be able to update your rates, and your agency freelancers rates in this page. To access this page, please hover your mouse pointer in the Find Work tab, and click on the Agency Roster link. 

Should you wish to update yourself to be a non-exclusive agency freelancer, you can access your Members & Permissions page by going to your Settings page, and clicking on the Members & Permissions link.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thanks !!  I was able to change the rates.

Regards

Abhi

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members