🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to apply funds -Paypal
Page options
katumbac
Community Member

Unable to apply funds -Paypal

Hi, I'm trying to withdraw my earnings to my PayPal account but an attempt has failed over 6 times. I always receive a mail from Upwork that "We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed: The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

I have even changed my email address to match the one on paypal but all in vain.

Can anyone please help me to solve this?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Katumba,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I have the same problem. can you help me, please.

Thank you

hrashwan
Community Member

I've the same issue.
I opened email help ticket and they replied that I should contact paypal directly!
I did, but unfortunaly I didn't receive a reply from paypal help on this so far!

37713ad3
Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to withdraw my earnings to my PayPal account but an attempt has failed over 6 times. I always receive a mail from Upwork that "We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed: The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Garvit,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members