🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to associate this funding source with ...
Page options
3cc666a1
Community Member

Unable to associate this funding source with your existing account.

tomorrow i de-link my Payoneer from Upwork now I want to link it again now Payoneer says

"Unable to associate this funding source with your existing account."

15 REPLIES 15
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ali,

I would recommend reaching out to Payoneer Customer Support directly so that they can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mtalhakhalid01
Community Member

I also faced same issue
Is your problem solved? Did you contact jazzcash or payoneer?
mtalhakhalid01
Community Member

I delinked payoneer from jazzcash then link again but some error "unable to associate this funding source "
Any idea how to resolve issue?

Please do reply whenever you see my msg

Hi Hunty,

In this case it would be best for you to contact Payoneer Support, so they can check into this and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

the same issue please guide me.

Hi Sarmad,

If you're referring to your Payoneer account, I would recommend to reach out to their Customer Support directly so that they can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, so I contacted Payoneer as this issue is surely from their side. After they testify that the issue is solved from their end, you simply have to connect Payoneer to other freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Freelancer etc. That's what I did personally, then I connected it to Upwork and it actually worked, so that's my story here. Also make sure to clear this issue from Upwork side. Clear means when they side " There is no issue from our side, please contact Payoneer".
mtalhakhalid01
Community Member

I have attached error attached screenshot

Hi Muhammad Talha,

Please reach out to Payoneer Support so that they can look into this and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

did you got it fixed?

i'm stuck in the same Loop

Please let me know if the issue will be solved in future.

Thanks.

g-nathnael
Community Member

I added my payonner to upwork. Removed it. Then tried to add it then I have the same issue mentioned here. I have reached out to payoneer, and they said upwork has to remove my payonner account first then I can add it again. Can some one please help me here?

Hi Natnael,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
markomihajlovski
Community Member

I have the same issue. I remove last card to add new and have same problem.
I got this error: Unable to associate this funding source with your existing account.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members