cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to buy connects, Payment was declined

Highlighted
Talha A Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
1 of 50

I have added Billing Method to buy connects, but i am unable to buy connects because every time it says "Payment was declined". I am using VISA Debit Card. As i have searched i have found that may be my VISA card may need to be verified by Upwork, but i am unable to find any way to Verify it too. I need help on this issue,

Thankyou

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 50

Hi Talha,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Gerose B Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
3 of 50

Hi! 

My payment was declined using my mastercard. Can you tell me what is wrong, is it my card? Thank you!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 50

Hi Gerose,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Tricia Santiago C Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
5 of 50

My payment was also declined using my mastercard. Can you tell me what is wrong, is it my card? Thank you!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 50

Hi Tricia, 

I can confirm that your bank declined this transaction. Please reach out directly to your bank account for more information about this transaction. 

In the meantime, you can add another billing method so that you can purchase Connects for your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Ali K Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
7 of 50

Hi Aleksandar,

I am facing the same issue. Everytime it says that my payment could not be processed and it is declined.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 50

Hi Ali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Asma b Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
9 of 50

Hi, I am facing the same issue. It says that my payment could not be processed and it is declined.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 50

Hi Asma,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with purchasing connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS