cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to buy connects, Payment was declined

Kash B Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
21 of 46

Hi Talha,

Did you see this article on how to verify payment?

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068038-Add-a-Credit-Card?flash_digest=28d10ac3f6a15b...

Thanks,

Kash

Talha A Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
22 of 46

Yes i have seen this, but i am unable to see the link to verify the account -> Requires Verification. Verify Now.

I have also contacted the Bank and they are saying that the problem is arising from Upwork and not the Bank.

Thankyou

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
23 of 46

Hi Talha,

I checked and it seems that you have followed up on your open ticket. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review your request and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response. We thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Dhaval G Member Since: Mar 4, 2016
24 of 46

Hi there,

I'm facing the same problem. I have a VISA Debit Card (India). Everytime that I try to update my membership, it shows that the payment was declined. No clue why. Kindly help me out here since I'm stuck getting no new clients. Thanks in advance!

-Dhaval G.

Highlighted
25 of 46

Hi Dhaval,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Dhaval G Member Since: Mar 4, 2016
26 of 46

Hey thanks! Will check it out.

Anthony W Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
27 of 46
Thanks . am in Africa I wanna buy connects . please assist
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
28 of 46

Hi Anthony,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Muhammad U Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
29 of 46

Hi, I'm also facing Payment was declined. issue, while I contected bank they are saying everything ok from theire side, kindly help me, I wan to buy connect so that I can submit proposals. 

Your help will be realy appriciated, Also I'm unable to find path where I can generate a support ticket etc.

Thanks.

30 of 46

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Regarding your second question, you can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS