🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to buy connects using paypal
Page options
a2z_logodesigns
Community Member

Unable to buy connects using paypal

Dear Sir,

I amtrying to buy more connects via my paypal, its not going through. I have money in my paypal although the linked card is expired. But there is money in the paypal account as i topped up using mobile money transfer.
Please help. Contact me directly if possible

Kevin M

5 REPLIES 5
a2z_logodesigns
Community Member

Dear Sir

I contacted you 3 days ago about buying connects using paypal.

My paypal card is expired but there is MONEY in my paypal. However, upwork is "refusing" my payment request to go through because of the expired card.

I DONT want to link or use any card because my Paypal has money already, so, you need to let me bypass this step and buy my connects or give me another option (but NOT using a card)

Hi Kevin,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Sir,

I got your reply, in the meantime, why dont you allow me to purchase connects using MPesa?

Hi Kevin,

This will depend on your location but all freelancers can purchase connects with a prepaid card or a credit card. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Sir,

I am unable to send proposals as i have zero connects. Would you send a message to the clients i have sent proposals to, to close the orders so i get my connects back. Their delay plus this delay in buying connects is keeping me from applying for jobs

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths