🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to buy connects?
Page options
gulshan_oberoi
Community Member

Unable to buy connects?

I am trying to buy connect or update my membership to Plus, but whatever card I add it takes me to the last procedure I got OTP also from the bank but then it again takes me one first page and show the click on the Activation page, Even I tried to buy connects from Pay pal also. Please guide me on how to buy connects i have many Jobs to apply for now but because of this connects i am unable to do that. '

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Gulshan,

I checked and it looks like you were able to add a card but the charge was declined. Could you please try again later and let us know if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
anupmc
Community Member

I am unable to buy my connects as every time I try to, I get this message, "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muskan,

I would recommend to reach out to your bank and confirm if your account is enabled for international charges or try to add another billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am trying to add a card for buying connect. I entered all information and at the end click Save. However nothing happens after it. This is an international card which I am trying to add. Can you please advise what can be the issue. 

Thanks

Hi Gaurav,

I would recommend to try and clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to add your Billing Method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths