🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to buy connects
Page options
212c2040
Community Member

Unable to buy connects

I want to buy Connects but am unable to do so. It is written that some went wrong from our (Upwork) side in each transaction. Can anybody guide me? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Zia,

Thank you for your message. I checked the transaction you are referring to and noticed the charge on your card was declined. Could you please contact the card issuing bank to check the available limit and permission to complete international transactions?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I am facing the same issue,  and afraid, there's really some problem with buying connects in upwork portal only. It's been 4 days that I'm struggling to recharge my connects. As told to check with the bank " Why the tracsaction is declined?" 

I visited twice to check the same. But there's no such problem with the card , " All services are enabled by the Bank".  I tried every possible to recharge but could do it. ( Deleted cookies, hard refresh, removed/added the card as well).

Request you to please look into it.

Thanks,

Lakshay

Hi Lakshay,

I'm sorry to learn that you're still having trouble purchasing Connects with your billing method. However, as mentioned by Pradeep in this thread with the same concern, since you've already raised a ticket about your concern, we highly suggest you continue coordinating with the team through that ticket so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members